March 17, 2019

Quick Post - RVParkReviews.com is now CampgroundReviews.com


Just a quick update today while I’m working on a regular post . . .

I’m not sure when the change occurred, but RVParkReviews.com is now CampgroundReviews.com.  (The change is reflected in my list of favorite places in the column to the right.)  The content and web site design are still the same and you can find nearly 350,000 reviews of more than 18,000 campgrounds and RV parks on this extremely helpful site.  It’s one of my absolute favorite trip-planning resources.

I’ll be back soon with another post.  Meanwhile, have a good day and try to make it a better one for someone else!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm. Didn't know this. Thanks, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're certainly welcome. One of us has to stay on top of these things and I knew you were too busy flying planes and having fun to do it. Have a delightful day, Mike!

      Delete

Comments are encouraged and appreciated, so please do join the conversation!